Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Olympic Birthday

This is a one and only birthday for me this year - 08/08/08. This date won't come again. And the television has helped me in the countdown for my birthday and the Olympics. So instead of sitting back and hoping that Brad plans something phenomenal on my big day (fat chance), I decided to plan my own. So here is my invitation to all those who would like to join me in the festivities.

  • 9 am: Climb Badger Mountain
  • 1 pm: Float the Yakima River

That really is all I have planned at this point, but I am excited. Yes, kids are welcome to join in. Please post, call or email to let me know to count you in and give you the details. I think it will be a lot of fun and even funner with good friends. So come along!!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Wish I could come! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Eric and Carrie said...

Wow, I am impressed, you are one ambitious woman. Sounds like a lot of fun. Hope it went well, wish I could have been there.