Summer is flying by: We just celebrated our 8th Anniversary on Sat with a romantic movie (Batman) and an intimate dinner (at Casa Mexicana in O-town so my Mom could watch all my kids). We had Macey blessed on Sunday with a picnic at the park afterward (that for some reason caused me a lot of stress to think about but turned out just fine, except that Macey had a blow out after Church on her custom-made beautiful blessing dress). Monday was my last softball game of the season (none of the games were even remotely close in competition and all ended with the 15- or 10 -run rule, but it was still fun to play). Then last night we threw a bridal shower for my niece Kendra (I was in charge of the invitations of course, punch and games). Everything turned out good and today is a slow day, which I appreciate. So I thought I would update my blog and post a video of Macey in the bath - her happy place.
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Family Update
Posted by Wendy at 11:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Cute movie clip--she is a little water dog!
Hmmm...cute girl, wonder what my girl will look like? A Lillie or a Macey, or complete new Ju.
Post a Comment