Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Priest Lake in July

JUMP!!!
Brandt exhausted after a few wake boarding trips. "Are we done yet?"
The boat crew - Charee, why isn't your hair wet?
My nephew Grady loved the boat rides

Macey on the beach
Notice the different speeds they would like to travel
"Look mom! No hands!" Both loved tubing.




2 comments:

Rachel said...

cute pictures Wendy. Priest Lake looks beautiful. I'm impressed with your wake boarding skills. Just being up out of the water and maintaining a stance that looks like you know what you are doing is impressive. Oh yeah, and just having a baby two months ago...you are amazing. Way to go sexy mama!

blogarama mamma said...

Fabulous pictures. Such a cute family and you are so adventurous as a mother of 3. I have to tell myself that somehow there will still be some sort of life for me with more than one child. I have gotten so independent with 1, but know that I probably will need a second child sometime. :) I thought you looked really great in your wetsuit and in fact have already gotten into better shape than me. Oh well, I am trying. See you in two weeks! I loved the Charee comment. Every year she would somehow manage to never get her hair wet for the whole week, unbelievable! Though she did manage to get my hair wet one year when she puked on me.