Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Priest Lake in July 2

Here are some photos: Macey loved sleeping on the boat rides - perfect. Nothing like being wet suit sexy
This is the best action shot of me - pathetic. I need to get a new photographer, because I really did a few good...yet conservative jumps.
Brad shows off his skills
What a great action photographer he's got
Brad also did a lot of these moves

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Wakeboarding..great isn't it? My in-laws have a boat so I have learned how this summer. This last weekend we went camping and spent the whole time in the boat it was like my third of fourth time. I totally went all out and tried my first jump. I got lots of air but my landing wasn't too hot I have been recovering from whiplash:)

Ashton & Co. said...

Those are some great pics. Priest Lake is the prettiest lake I've ever seen. We go up August 4th for a week... Glad to see you love it also! Your Macy is a doll and good job on the wakeboard! Brad's got some awesome moves, too!!

Heatherbether said...

I see we both have wakeboarding posts on our blogs. Now we should go wakeboarding together. We're going Labor Day (is that the holiday in Sept.?) if you want in!