Thursday, December 18, 2008

Our Little Princess

I haven't updated our little Macey's picture in a while on the blog. Brad thinks the newborn picture posted on the left is scary - why do newborns look like aliens yet at the time we think they are so cute? Anyway, she is growing and becoming even more the center of attention. She is a petite little thing, just like her mother...wait, nothing like her mother. She's starting to develop some rolls on her thighs (now that is more like her mother) - and they are so cute! We certainly do love her so!

8 comments:

Esther K said...

Wendy-

So I occasionally link over to your page from Jana's to look at your cute family, and I MUST comment on this beautiful daughter of yours! What a BEAUTY!!! Glad to see a glimpse of you, your family and your happy life. Congrats!

Blessings,
Esther
http://afamilyportrayal.blogspot.com/

Dell & Becky said...

Macey is such a cutie and is growing so fast! What a doll!

Charee said...

Love these pics of little Macey!

Ashton & Co. said...

She is so beautiful! I think she resembles you alot! I love the video of "your" house below. How funny and amazing. I can't believe someone could spend that much time on lights!...Have a great Christmas!

Eric and Carrie said...

Love, love, love that little Macey!

blogarama mamma said...

She's so cute. Girls are fun! Don't we wish our rolls were cute too?! Hope you had a fabulous Christmas

Lindsay said...

She is so cute! I agree on the newborn pic thing...I was just sure all of my newborns were so cute and then I'll look back on the pics and wonder if I just had a really bad camera! At least it's not the other way around, start off darling and end up, you know, not so much!

EmJay said...

The bottom picture looks just like you. I love the bow. Don't tell me, you made it, right?