Last fall (in November) I made some cards and uploaded them to blogger but never published. So I am finally getting around to it now. Probably because I am a lousy blogger... Surprise!
My Activity Girls made these cards and donated all of them to the Ronald McDonald House Charity in Spokane. The families there need cards to give to their children especially those in ICU who can't have flowers or balloons, plus there usually isn't a lot of extra money around when your child is living in the hospital - so these card donations are really appreciated. We made these simple cards and they turned out ok for 8 and 9 year old girls. Cuter in person. They sent us a thank you letter as well which was really nice to read to the girls.
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Card Bonanza
The beehives had asked me to make some cards with them for the holidays so this is what I had come up with.
A Christmas tag with a little glitter bling.
This one was my favorite. Just a fun birthday card using my top note Sizzix die. They had fun making this one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment